Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript fits the Focus and Scope of ATJ.
- The research is original and has not been published previously.
- Manuscript is prepared in accordance with author guidelines and template.
- The text is written in good English or Bahasa Indonesia.
- All relevant and updated references need to be provided in the Reference list.
- Cover letter which introduces the article and explains the novelty of the research needs to be prepared.
The author whose published manuscript approved the following provisions:
1. The right of publication of all material published in the journal / published in the Agroindustrial Technology Journal is held by the editorial board with the knowledge of the author (moral rights remain the author of the script).
2. The formal legal provisions for access to digital articles of this electronic journal are subject to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), which means that Agroindustrial Technology Journal reserves the right to save, transmit media or format, Database), maintain, and publish articles without requesting permission from the Author as long as it keeps the Author's name as the owner of Copyright.
3. Printed and electronically published manuscripts are open access for educational, research and library purposes. In addition to these objectives, the editorial board shall not be liable for violations of copyright law.