About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Gontor AGROTECH Science Journal is an peer review journal with covering many topics such integrated farming, soil science, agronomy, plant cultivation, agrotechnology, plant protection, islamic view in agriculture based and many related topics.
Peer Review Process
Every article sent to Gontor AGROTECH Science Journal will be review for at least 2 reviewers. The final decision to be accepted or not depend on the editorial team suggested reviewer comments. The plagiarism will be checked Plagiarism Checker X software.
Gontor Agrotech Science Journal published twice per year, June and December.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Gontor AGROTECH Science Journal (ISSN 2460-495X) is a peer-reviewed journal published by University of Darussalam Gontor. This statement clarifies ethical behaviour of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the chief editor, the Editorial Board, the peer-reviewer and the publisher. This statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
The publication of an article in a Gontor AGROTECH Science Journal (GASJ) is an essential baseline of scientific knowledge especially in Agriculture. That is representation of author quality work. Peer reviewed is an part that cannot be separated of article quality management. The reviewer is an important section for those improvement and development quality. The reviewer had role to ensure the quality of articles are meet to mentioned criteria’s
Scopus Citation Analysis
Citedness of Journal Articles in Scopus
1. S.H Pratiwi. 2016.Enhancing Chromium Phytostabilization Using Chelator (Agrobacterium sp. I26 and Manure) to Support Growth and Quality of Rice (Oryza sativa L.) Gontor AGROTECH Science Journal 2 (2), 1-20.
Scopus citation in
- Sumaryanti, Lilik and Lamalewa, Lusia and Istanto, Teddy, Implementation of Fuzzy Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Recommendation Paddy Fertilizer (September 11, 2019). International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 10(3), 2019, pp. 236-243
- Riani Dwi Utari, Mohammad Masykuri, Retno Rosariastuti. 2018. Enhancing Chromium Phytostabilization Using Chelator (Agrobacterium sp. I26 and Manure) to Support Growth and Quality of Rice (Oryza sativa L.). SAINS TANAH – Journal of Soil Science and Agroclimatology, 15(2), 2018, 83-92.
- Budy Frasetya, Kundang Harisman, Dedi Sudrajat, Muhammad Subandi. 2019. Utilization of rice husk silicate extract to improve the productivity of paddy Ciherang cultivar.Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 25 (No 3) 2019, 499–505
- Didik Hariyono and Akbar Hidayatullah Zaini, 2018. Yield of local varieties of paddy (Oryza sativa L.) with different plant spacing in rainy season.J. Agron., 17: 118-122
2. A Laila, S Waluyo. 2016. Distribution Pattern of Rice (Oryza sativa L.) Roots Under Different Timing and Duration of Water Deficit. Gontor AGROTECH Science Journal 2 (2), 87-110.
Scopus citation in
Junita, Dewi, et al. "Indices of drought stress tolerance and sensitivity of [M.sub.3] rice mutant lines (Oryza sativa L.) on organic system." Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, vol. 11, no. 9, 2017, p. 197+. Gale Academic OneFile, Accessed 17 Feb. 2020.
3. H. Setyaningrum. 2015. Effect of starvation and infestation behavior of larvae khapra beetle, Trogoderma granarium Everts (Coleoptera: Dermestidae).
Scopus citation in
Yaseen M. et al. (2019) Insect Pest Infestation During Storage of Cereal Grains, Pulses and Oilseeds. In: Malik A., Erginkaya Z., Erten H. (eds) Health and Safety Aspects of Food Processing Technologies. Springer, Cham
Gontor Agrotech Science Journal (GASJ) established in 2015 with first issue in june 2015 and countinously published biannualy in june and december. the milestone of GASJ summarized as follows
1. June 2015 first issued
2. March 12th 2016 indexed in IPI Portal Garuda
3. November 23th 2016 indexed in DOAJ
4. June 2016, all articles get DOI (previous and next articles) from Crossreff
5. June 2016, indexed in Googlescholar
6. early of 2017, indexed OCLC WORLDCat
7. June 2017, indexed in Onesearch
8. June 2017, indexed in ISJD
9. June 2017, indexed in ESJI
10. June 2017, indexed in BASE
11. December 2017, indexed in Sinta
As scientific publication GASJ published topics in Agriculture and biological science as general, included review, shortnotes, or research article. GASJ Editor in chief since established to present is Haris Setyaningrum (University of Darussalam Gontor) with editor board from several institution including Universitas Gadjah Mada and Universitas Sebelas Maret.